Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 410

Thread: Summer Dreaming

  1. #101
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm out the door right now. Have a good one. [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #102
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    At this time I would like to wish each and everyone
    of you a very Happy Humpday. (The last one in July!)
    Happy Humpday Cherie
    Happy Humpday NewYorkJettster
    Happy Humpday Charlie
    Happy Humpday Ellanoize
    Happy Humpday CCfan
    Happy Humpday SchemesofNeon
    Happy Humpday Sportyfan
    Happy Humpday amusicalguy
    Happy Humpday Lancelot
    Happy Humpday LilMomma216
    Happy Humpday Mr. Frosty
    Happy Humpday rocketmaster
    Happy Humpday reved
    Happy Humpday almarockstar
    Happy Humpday SheriBomb
    Happy Humpday Mara
    Happy Humpday Bohemian Twister
    Happy Humpday KLH

    Sorry if I didn't get to ya but I'm plum out of time! [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
    forums forums
    Gus

  3. #103
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Humpday to you Gus!

    I only have 2 1/2 more weeks of my maternity leave. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    I don't want to take my baby to daycare.
    I am so upset. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  4. #104
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was a tough pne for my wife.
    Hang in there CCfan [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #105
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Charlie, I will try.

  6. #106
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    That IS a tough one CCfan! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    I wish you could be a stay at home mom, 4 sure!
    Hang in there young lady!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #107
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    Sorry Gus...I didn't check in here yesterday...Happy (belated) Humpday to you too! Hope your week is flying by.

    Hey CCFan...don't be sad...hopefully one day soon you'll be able stay home and take care of your child. I'll say a prayer for you that you'll get your [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 's desire in this matter! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #108
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thank you amusicalguy

    You are all so sweet

  9. #109
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    http://home.earthlink.net/~acalderbank/zach.html

    Hereis our little guy just turned 1.

    The time fly's! What a cool trip.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #110
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Charlie, he is beautiful!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic